Minggu, 09 Agustus 2020

Asking and Giving suggestions

            Asking and giving suggestion adalah ungkapan-ungkapan dalam bahasa Inggris yang digunakan untuk mengeskpresikan meminta dan memberi saran/nasihat kepada orang lain.


Asking for suggestion (meminta saran)

·         What do you suggest?

·         What should I do?

·         Do you have any suggestion?

·         What’s your advice?


Giving suggestion (memberi saran)

·         I would like to suggest you that ....

·         It’s better for you to....

·         I think you should...

·         My advice is....


Accepting suggestion (menerima saran)

·         That’s good idea. I will do it.

·         Sure, I can do it.

·         That’s the best one.

·         Yeah you are right.


Refusing suggestion (menolak saran)

·         I can’t do it.

·         I’m not sure.

·         I don’t think I can

·         How about other suggestions?

 

Contoh:

Antony            : I think I need to improve my listening skill. What should I do?

Jean                 : I think you should to listen a lot of conversation in English or you can listen English music.

Antony            : that’s good idea. I will try it.

Jean                 : I hope that will help you.

Antony:           : yeah, sure. Thank you.

 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Self-Access Language Learning - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -