Jumat, 05 Juni 2020



Listen to the following dialogue carefully! Then, fill in the blank spaces with the correct words provided below!


My family ______ (1)  in Melbourne. There ______ (2) six people in my family. My mother and father live in a ______ (3) house. The house has four ______ (4) and a big backyard. There are ______ (5) in the front yard.

My older, Alan, is ______ (6) with two children. My yunger brother, Bill, and my sister, Sue, live ______ (7) home. My father ______ (8) in an office in belmore. He is  ______  (9). My mother works at home and ______ (10) after the house. I am very lucky to have a wonderful family.

--



 





 

a. Are                    c. Looks                e. At                      g. Married           i. Flowers

b. Bedrooms      d. Lives                 f. manager          h. Large                                j. Works

                                 

                                 

  




Write your answer in Ms. Word with the format Class_Name_Student Number. Then submit it to the link below:

SUBMIT HERE!

---

To make sure your answer, you can click the link below to see the answer key.

Listening for beginner (Answer Key)





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Self-Access Language Learning - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -