Jumat, 05 Juni 2020


Asking and Giving Opinion

Definition:

Asking Opinion is an expression used to solicit opinions from someone. Giving opinion is giving an opinion to someone.

Asking opinios :

·         What do you think of …                    (Apa pendapatmu tentang …)

·         Is that right (true) that …                   (Apakah itu benar bahwa ..…)

·         Do you think it’s going …                  (Apakah Anda pikir itu akan …)

·         Why do they behave like that?           (Mengapa mereka berperilaku seperti itu?)

·         Do you have any idea?                       (Apakah kamu punya ide?)

·         Please give me your frank opinion.     (Tolong beri saya pendapat jujur Anda.)

·         What’s your opinion?                          (Apa pendapatmu?)

Expressing Opinions :

·         In my opinion, …                                (Menurutku, …)

·         I personally believe …                        (Saya pribadi percaya …)

·         I personally think …                           (Saya pribadi berpikir …)

·         I personally feel                                  (Saya pribadi merasa…)

·         Not everyone will agree with me, but .. (Tdk semua org akan setuju denganku, tapi)

·         To my mind …                                    (menurut pendapat saya)

·         From my point of view…                   (Dari sudut pandang saya..)

·         Well, personally ..                               (Nah, secara pribadi …)

·         If I had my way I would …               (Jika saya punya cara saya saya akan …)

·         What I’m more concerned with is … (Apa yang lebih saya perhatikan adalah..)

·         In my case ..                                        (Dalam kasus saya…)

·         Absolutely …                                      (Benar-benar ….)

 

Example:

Maya : Nafa, do you think that English is difficult lesson?

Nafa : I don’t think so. I think there is no difficult lesson.

Maya : Pardon?

Nafa : Yes, I think if we learn seriously, there is no difficult lesson. It’s depend on our seriously.

Maya : I don’t think so, in my opinion, it’s difficult because I hard to do every tasks that are given by our teacher.

Nafa : According to me, it is because of you are lack of vocabularies. So, try to enrich your vocabulary then.

Maya : Em… I think so. Anyway, English in our class is scheduled at the last class, right?

Nafa : Yes. What do you think about it?

Maya : It’s good. There is no problem about it.

Nafa : I don’t think so. I think if English is in the first class, it will be easier to do the lesson. I am hard to follow that schedule.

Maya : But I think if we learn seriously, there is no hard in it. It’s depend on our seriously.

Nafa : hahaha are you kidding me? That’s my words!

Maya : I think so hahaha

__________

TASK

Choose one picture below, make a dialogue about asking and giving opinion based one the picture you have chosen. Then, record it on the voice recorder!

 


Prambanan Temple

 



Kota Tua


__________

Record your answer with the format 'Class_Name_Student Number', then submit it to the link below!

________

To make sure your answer, you can click the link below to see key answer.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Self-Access Language Learning - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -